Oct 03 Reblogged
Bilang isang lalaki dapat alam mo kung paano mo aalagaan yung partner mo, kung paano iingatan, kung paano pasayahin, kung paano mo papatawanin kapag malungkot, kung paano mo iva-value, kung paano mo mamahalin at higit sa lahat kung paano mo ita-trato ng tama ang isang isang girlfriend. Wag yung puro I love you nalang yung sinasabi mo. kung iisipin mo ng mabuti, hindi naman talaga sapat yung puro salita lang eh, iba pa rin talaga kapag nagkukusa kang mag effort para sakanya, hindi lang para matuwa siya, kundi para mapasaya mo na rin yung sarili mo kasi nga mahal mo siya eh.
kung gugustuhin mo napakadaming paraan kung paano natin mapapasaya ang mga girlfriend natin.
- palagi mo syang sosorpesahin
- palagi mo syang i-uupdate
- bigyan mo ng pinakakorni mong joke.
- lambingin mo kahit hindi nagpapalambing
- Bigyan mo ng mga sweet messages
- bigyan mo lagi ng pasalubong
- magkwentuhan kayo palagi
- i-comfort mo kapag my problema
- pagsilbihan mo na parang prinsesa
- mamasyal kayong dalawa.
kahit na yung mga simpleng bagay na magagawa natin eh para sa mga girlfriend natin eh big deal na yun sakanila mapa mental man yan or physical. hindi yung wala ka pa ngang napapatunayan, Pangako ka ng pangako sakanya, instead gawin mo, ipramdam mo na hindi ka sanay kapag wala sya. hindi naman kabawasan sa pagkalalaki natin ang magsubmit at magsurrender
sa girlfriend natin eh, atleast pinapakita mo kung gaano mo siya kamahal, edi pogi points yun :))
Sep 27 Reblogged
Sep 27 Reblogged
"Ten Worst Feelings: Cheated on. Over thinking. Lied to. Heart broken. Not cared for. Losing. Scared. Assuming. Nervous. Letting go."
Sep 24 Reblogged
A girl is the happiest, when she knows you make her your everything. In front of everyone, everytime.
Sep 18 Reblogged
Sep 16 Reblogged
How do you stop loving someone? — Anonymous
This is not easy, not if you are being honest with yourself. **Don’t regret your love. Once upon a time it was what you wanted.
- Remember a time before you met them, recall how you lived just fine. You don’t need them.
- Find several flaws of any kind—find anything you don’t like about them and amplify the dislike it in your mind. Hold it against them mentally.
- Space. You need as much physical and emotional space from them as possible
- Delete pictures, messages, do not communicate with them even if they try to talk to you. You hold your ground.
- You respect yourself enough to realize you deserve better; you walk away.
- Remember how great things were? The memories that make you feel warm? The laughs? They’re memories. Things have changed. They are different. What you once knew is no more; how things are differ from how things were.
- You cannot go back
- You both live separate lives.
- Go out and explore. Go on an adventure, make new friends and experience new things. Party, be wild, read an amazing book. Distract yourself. Be yourself. Find yourself.
- All too often we give someone all of our love because we are incapable of loving ourselves. Love yourself.
You are born whole; nobody completes you. There is no one that gives you a half that you never had. You are your own person. Other people simply add to us. When we love, we build something beautiful together. It grows and so do we. You share experiences and learn new things.When you are broken, it is not you that is broken…it is what you created. The emptiness is some of you they took with them, but no one fills that space—it’s part of you. Something extraordinary will take its place in time, you will heal. There are pieces everywhere, you mourn the destruction of this love which once flourished and you seek refuge in moments you shared. But the pieces you clutch so dearly only cut you deeper. You do not rebuild a replica of what was destroyed, you build something new—and you build it better, you build something better.
Sep 16 Reblogged
Sep 06 Reblogged
I’m not looking to fall in love. I’m not even necessarily looking for a boyfriend right now. All I really want is to find a nice, good guy I can text late at night, joke around with, and be stupid with. Someone who likes the same music as me, someone I can easily talk to, someone I can be my total self around and not mind at all. A guy I can waste Friday nights with, laugh with, and have fun with. Someone who’s not perfect, but understands me, you know? Is that really too much to ask for?